Alex Pettyfer and Toni Garrn Are Divorcing After Two Years of Marriage
On April 22, model Tony Garrn announced that she and “Magic Mike” actor Alex Pettyfer are getting a divorce after two years of marriage. The former Victoria’s Secret model shared the news in an Instagram Story.
“Alex and I have made the very difficult decision to divorce,” she wrote. “We will continue our relationship as friends and co-parents to our angel Luca. Please respect our privacy during this sensitive time. Thank you.”
Pettyfer and Garrn first began dating in 2018, and revealed they were engaged in December 2019. At the time, the “I Am Number Four” star wrote on Instagram, “Some people marry their best friend Some people marry their soulmate I got both.” Not long after, they exchanged their “I dos” in Germany in 2020, and went on to have a second ceremony in Paros, Greece in front of their family and friends in 2022.
In between their weddings, the couple welcomed their daughter, Luca, in July 2021. They shared the news of Luca’s arrival by posting a photo of her tiny foot on Instagram. At the time, Garrn captioned the picture, “The most magical experience of my life brought Luca Malaika into our world last week. She immediately stole our hearts forever 💜.”
While Pettyfer has not shared Garrn’s statement on his page, he posted a photo of his daughter swinging on his Instagram Story not long after she shared their announcement. He captioned his post, “Happiness.”
Prior to marrying Pettyfer, Garrn dated Leonardo DiCaprio in 2013, before moving on with NBA player Chandler Parsons in 2015. Meanwhile, Pettyfer was briefly engaged to Riley Keough in 2012. He later dated model Marloes Horst until they split in 2016.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women