Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Look Smitten During Rare Red Carpet Appearance
The standards for date night have officially been raised. On April 15, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis made a rare appearance together on the red carpet, attending the 2023 Breakthrough Prize Ceremony at the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures in Los Angeles. Kutcher donned a tuxedo and Kunis wore a sparkling black suit and a sheer blouse to the event, which supports “scientists changing the world.” According to The Hollywood Reporter, the ceremony ended up awarding over $15 million to various scientists and honored Drew Weissman and Katalin Karikó, whose research led to the development of mRNA COVID vaccines.
Although Kutcher and Kunis seldom make joint red carpet appearances, this event is an appropriate exception given their clear love for advocacy. Previously, Kunis raised over $30 million for Ukrainian refugees, writing, “With nothing but what they could carry, these Ukrainian refugees are in need of housing and supplies right away,” in her GoFundMe statement. Meanwhile, Kutcher’s nonprofit organization Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children has helped identify 5,894 child sex trafficking victims, rescuing 103 children from “situations where their sexual abuse was recorded and distributed.”
Kutcher and Kunis began dating back in 2012. They met on the set of “That ’70s Show” in 1998 and reconnected at the Golden Globes 14 years later. The two announced their engagement in February 2014 and welcomed their daughter, Wyatt, in October of that year. They married in July 2015 and had their son, Dimitri, in November 2016. In fact, Kutcher and Kunis made their red carpet debut as a married couple at the 2017 Breakthrough Prize Ceremony – the same event they attended together this year. Read on to see their most recent date night on the red carpet . . . for science.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women