Australian Survivor: Gerry Geltch Wants to Prove Age Really Is Just a Number
Now embarking on a new adventure as a Castaway on “Australian Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains” is Gerry Geltch who works as a tourism pilot in Fraser Island. The 62-year-old has encountered and survived plane crashes, rescued passengers and saved people from beach dangers. His selfless nature and instinct to put others first in an emergency have earned him respect and admiration.
Geltch is a natural when it comes to adventure, with free climbing, free diving, spearfishing and Latin dancing some of his many passions. He’s accustomed to the beach lifestyle and is unfazed by the challenging elements of Samoa.
As a social and strategic thinker, Gerry planned to carefully analyse his fellow tribemates to find those who he vibed with best. He walked into the game well aware that his kindness might be taken advantage of but nonetheless he wants to prove that this is not a limitation.
He cites Tarzan as his favorite previous player and has come to “Heroes Vs Villains” to prove to himself and others that age shouldn’t stop anyone from trying new things. As he put it, “Don’t give it away. You can go and do new different things. This is all new to me as well.”
Tune in to “Australian Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains” on 10 and 10 Play on Demand.
Want more “Australian Survivor”? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Every Single Confirmed Cast Member Set to Appear on Australian Survivor: Heroes vs Villains
- Channel 10 Has Dropped a First Look at Australian Survivor: Heroes vs Villains
- “They’re Pretty Conniving, That Bachelor Lot”: Australian Survivor’s Johnny Spills on The Challenge
- Australian Survivor’s Brooke Jowett Was “Not Prepared At All” for the Drama of The Challenge
- Australian Survivors: Heroes Vs Villains Is Set to Air in 2023, and This Is What We Know So Far
- “I Hope She Has Headphones!”: Aleisha Campbell Spills on Ex-Boyfriend Jordie Hansen’s Engagement to Sam Frost