Australian Survivor: Will Sam Webb Outlast His Own Record on the Island?
“Australian Survivor” OG Sam Webb is back for “Heroes Vs Villains“, and audiences are keen to see if his strategy of loyalty will continue to work in his favour. Despite facing the “cutthroat” energy of the franchise in the show’s first season, Webb’s approach proved quite effective. Unfortunately, he was eventually voted off after 49 days.
Webb was initially grouped in with the Heroes and we expected nothing less of the charity co-founder but he admits that even the best of them can be a bit evil. But now that he’s tribe switched to the Villains, things might get a bit spicy. Before the season started, he confessed that bending the limits of personal morality is the only way to win without selling your soul.
Using his mother as inspiration, he’s ready to shake off the pleasantries and do what he has to do to win the $500,000 prize. “My mum is a Hero. She’s probably the biggest Hero but I’ve seen her turn and if that gives me permission to turn, you better believe I will. I’m not out here for a holiday,” said Webb.
As a self-proclaimed “battler” and “underdog”, he’s no stranger to doing whatever it takes to get himself out of a tough situation. Webb explained that, “I’ve lived my life with my back up against the wall. Nothing fights harder than when a mongrel dog’s back is against a wall, nothing”.
Want more “Australian Survivor”? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Every Single Confirmed Cast Member Set to Appear on Australian Survivor: Heroes vs Villains
- Channel 10 Has Dropped a First Look at Australian Survivor: Heroes vs Villains
- “They’re Pretty Conniving, That Bachelor Lot”: Australian Survivor’s Johnny Spills on The Challenge
- Australian Survivor’s Brooke Jowett Was “Not Prepared At All” for the Drama of The Challenge
- Australian Survivors: Heroes Vs Villains Is Set to Air in 2023, and This Is What We Know So Far
- “I Hope She Has Headphones!”: Aleisha Campbell Spills on Ex-Boyfriend Jordie Hansen’s Engagement to Sam Frost