Beauty and the Geek: Get to Know Beauty and Hairdresser, Karly
She’s beautiful and kind, so really, what more could you want? Karly has a big heart and a lot of love to share, which is why she’s entering Beauty And The Geek in the hopes of lifting up her Geek.
On a number of occasions, people have compared her to Donkey from Shrek because of her wicked sense of humour and loyalty.
There isn’t a person she doesn’t get along with, and making people feel good is one of her favourite things to do, saying she can talk to a tree if it ever comes to it.
Now 28, Karly has been a hairdresser since the age of 16 and admits that she acts as a counsellor to many of her clients.
She knows how to give great advice, and she’s mastered the skill of consoling her customers, all while doing their hair and making them feel like their best self.
The Beauty is hoping to find someone long-term, but while she’s open to finding love on the show, she wants to use this opportunity to gain new experiences and learn.
“I’ve had quite a lot of life experience and I have a lot of good vibes to spread. I love helping people wherever I can, and if I can bring confidence out in a Geek, then that’s my job done,” she told Nine.
In the running for $100,000, Karly said if she and her Geek make it to the very end, then she would use the prize money to buy a home or a block of land.
Glad to see her priorities are in order!
Beauty And The Geek premieres on July 17 on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more Beauty and the Geek? Read all our content here, and check out the articles below:
- “He Had No Idea Who I Was!” Sophie Monk Opens Up About Her First Time Meeting Husband Joshua
- It’s Time to Finally Get to Know the Entire Cast of Beauty and the Geek!
- Beauty and the Geek’s Emily McCarthy Issues Apology After Drunk Driving Arrest
- Beauty And The Geek Is Returning and It’s Sooner Than You Think!
- Beauty and the Geek: Get to Know Beauty and Professional Mermaid, Tamara
- Beauty and the Geek: Get to Know Beauty and Professional Dancer, Tegan
This story originally appeared on The Latch.