Beauty and the Geek: Get to Know Beauty and Professional Dancer, Tegan
Her life’s motto is “everything happens for a reason”, which is why you’ll rarely see Tegan moping about something that’s out of her control.
She’s been the lead tap dancer at Disneyland Paris and a cheerleader for the Melbourne Storm NRL team.
However, due to COVID, work hasn’t been as busy, and as she enters the competition and surrounds herself with Beauties and Geeks, she’s hoping it will help get her out of her rut.
Speaking to Nine, the 26-year-old said, “I’m hoping my Geek will help me to learn to believe in myself, and I want to teach him . . . how to come out of his shell, and definitely about the flirting game!”
Looking for someone who enjoys the great outdoors, Tegan is ready to find life-long love and hopes the Geek she’s paired with is a man who treats her with respect, kindness and empathy.
We can’t wait to see her journey unfold on-screen, and we have big hopes for the Beauty (and her Geek!).
Beauty And The Geek premieres on July 17 on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more Beauty and the Geek? Read all our content here, and check out the articles below:
- “He Had No Idea Who I Was!” Sophie Monk Opens Up About Her First Time Meeting Husband Joshua
- It’s Time to Finally Get to Know the Entire Cast of Beauty and the Geek!
- Beauty and the Geek’s Emily McCarthy Issues Apology After Drunk Driving Arrest
- Beauty And The Geek Is Returning and It’s Sooner Than You Think!
- Beauty and the Geek: Get to Know Beauty and Professional Mermaid, Tamara
This story originally appeared on The Latch.