Behati Prinsloo Returns to Instagram With Baby-Bump Video After Adam Levine Scandal
Behati Prinsloo is focusing on her family in the aftermath of Adam Levine’s DMs scandal. The former model returned to Instagram with two Instagram Stories over the weekend. Her first post appeared to be pointed at the people commenting on the cheating allegations against her husband. (Levine has denied all allegations of an affair but said he “crossed the line” when he sent direct messages to model Sumner Stroh.) However, her second Instagram Story, which she shared on Saturday, Oct. 15, was a video showing off her growing baby bump.
While the video didn’t have sound, Prinsloo looked happy as she placed her hand on her growing belly and modelled her black dress for the camera. On Sept. 25, the 34-year-old announced she and Levine are expecting their third child in a post on Instagram. The couple already share daughters Dusty Rose, 5, and Gio Grace, 4. Not long after Prinsloo shared that her family was expanding, Stroh came forward with allegations that Levine had an affair with her.
Levine responded to the allegations in his Instagram Story on Sept. 20. “A lot is being said about me right now and I want to clear the air. I used poor judgement in speaking with anyone other than my wife in ANY kind of flirtatious manner,” his statement read. “I did not have an affair, nevertheless, I crossed the line during a regrettable period in my life. In certain instances it became inappropriate; I have addressed that and taken proactive steps to remedy this with my family.”
He continued, “My wife and my family is all I care about in this world. To be this naive and stupid enough to risk the only thing that truly matters to me was the greatest mistake I could ever make. I will never make it again. I take full responsibility. We will get through it. And we will get through it together.”
Since then, Levine and Prinsloo have been spotted out together at the beach and at the Shaquille O’Neal Foundation fundraiser on Oct. 8, as reported by E! News. Prior to posting her baby-bump video, the former Victoria’s Secret model seemingly made it clear what she thought about the allegations when she made her official return to Instagram on Friday, Oct. 14, with a throwback photo from her modelling days. In the snap, she was seen sticking out her tongue and raising her middle finger to the camera.