Before He Was on Married At First Sight, Brent Leon Was Living It Up in Dubai
It’s Married At First Sight day! It’s the moment we’ve all pretty much been waiting for since the season finale of the controversial show last year, and as we’ve been getting to know the brides and grooms, it’s time to shed light on something important.
In the first episode, we meet Brent. A dashing young hospitality manager who has a severe foot phobia. While that hasn’t stopped him from walking down the aisle, it has caused a few challenges.
But we’re not focusing on that today, instead, we’re going to talk about his previous life in Dubai, where he ran businesses and events.
Sadly, due to the pandemic, he was forced to return to Australia and lost everything that he had built and worked so hard for, but thanks to Instagram, those fond memories remain.
If you haven’t already given him a stalk on social media then you have a lot more self-control than me. The 33-year-old has shared a number of snaps from his time in the Middle East, and his life was definitely fit for a prince.
Of course, he’s now taking a crack at Married At First Sight, because in his own words, what’s the point of success if you have no one to share it with?
While he’s on TV searching for love, we’re over here scrolling through his Instagram and living vicariously through his travel photos.
Take a look at what we found.
Married At First Sight premieres on January 31 on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS