Brooke Shields’s 16-Year-Old Daughter Is Her Look-Alike at “Pretty Baby” Premiere
Brooke Shields celebrated the upcoming Hulu release of her documentary, “Pretty Baby,” with special guests by her side. The longtime actor brought her husband of over two decades, Chris Henchy, and their 16-year-old daughter, Grier Henchy, for the premiere on March 29 in New York City. Wearing a deep red power suit, Grier subtly coordinated with her mom, who dressed in a colorful wrap blazer with a long train.
The parents also share a 19-year-old daughter, Rowan, who wasn’t at the premiere. Shields frequently offers glimpses of both her kids and husband on her social media, and more recently has been accompanied by her family at events. She last brought Grier to an American Express appearance earlier this month, and to several New York Fashion Week events in February. In December 2022, the mom of two brought both her daughters as her dates to the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball.
“What an honor and a privilege it is to raise daughters,” Shields wrote alongside an Instagram photo with her children in honor of International Women’s Day earlier this month. “R & G – your strength inspires me every single day.”
Shields’s kids also make an appearance in “Pretty Baby,” which will be released on Hulu on April 3. The two-part documentary offers an honest, heartbreaking look at the controversies and hardships the 57-year-old star faced throughout her life and career. In the series, she opens up about being hypersexualized as a child and the pressures of being a young “breadwinner.”
See more photos of Shields’s family at her premiere below.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship