Vick Hope and Calvin Harris Share Rare Snap Together at Coachella
There’s no doubt that Vick Hope and Calvin Harris are a power couple, although they are notoriously private about sharing their relationship. Yet fans got a glimpse of the pair who had been partying at Coachella together as Harris took to his headline set and Hope filmed the crowd from the side of the stage.
A few hours later, the Scottish DJ, 39, shared a rare photo of them together leaving the Californian music festival as they whizzed by on a golf buggy with his BBC Radio 1 girlfriend filming on her phone. Harris added “Cartlife” to the photo, while Hope reposted the snap along with the caption: “Steven Spielberg spotted at Coachella 2023″.
The couple got engaged last summer after it was reported Harris proposed on his farm in Ibiza. Rumours had been circulating after the pair were spotted at the Chelsea Flower Show laughing together in May 2022, and Hope was later spotted with a ring on that finger. Now, it’s been reported that the pair, who had been friends for years prior to getting together, plan to tie the knot this summer.
The rare insight into their lives on social media comes after Hope told The Mail on Sunday’s You Magazine in a January interview: “There’s a difference between secrecy and privacy. We don’t really put anything on social media because the time we have together is ‘real life’ and it’s our own.” Perhaps the couple sharing their Coachella moment means we might see some other updates of their relationship in future. In the meantime, we’ll be keeping an eye out to see Hope’s best Coachella looks.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship