A Brief History of Chrishell Stause and G Flip’s Whirlwind Romance
Chrishell Stause made headlines in 2021 after news broke that she and her “Selling Sunset” costar Jason Oppenheim were dating. The couple were an item until they called it quits in December of that year, citing their different views on starting a family as the main cause of the split. A couple of months before Stause and Oppenheim broke up, however, Stause met Australian musician G Flip (who is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns) at a Halloween party in October 2021, which led to them keeping in touch after both G Flip and Stause ended their relationships later that year.
Following a number of flirty Instagram posts, steamy music videos, and public appearances, Stause and G Flip took their relationship to the next level and tied the knot in May 2023, with the “Selling Sunset” personality taking to Instagram to share the news. “Love doesn’t always go as planned…Sometimes it’s immeasurably better,” Stause wrote.
Read on to learn more about the couple’s relationship timeline!
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship