Claudia Winkleman Looks Loved-Up With Husband at the BAFTA TV Awards
Claudia Winkleman let her clothes do all the talking as she arrived on the BAFTA TV Awards red carpet. Not only did she prove she would be a “faithful” if she were to appear on the hit BBC show “The Traitors” should she move from host to contestant, but she also made a rare public appearance with her husband of 22 years, Kris Thykier.
Posing in front of the camera, Winkleman hugged her husband to show off the writing on the back of her blazer. The couple married in 2000 and have three children together: Jake, Matilda, and Arthur, but are notoriously private about their personal life. Stepping out for date night at the BAFTA TV Awards at London’s Royal Festival Hall on 14 May, Thykier, who works in the film industry, wore a dapper tuxedo for the occasion. Winkleman chose black leggings with white stilettos teamed with a black blazer embroidered with the word “faithful” on the back, in a nod to the reality TV show she presents. Her signature thick fringe and black eyeliner were, of course, styled perfectly.
Winkleman has both “The Traitors” and “Strictly Come Dancing” nominated for awards this evening so has reason to celebrate, and we love that her husband is there to support her. Keep reading for more loved-up pics on the red carpet.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women