Daisy May Cooper Just Casually Dropped That She Shared a Snog With Taron Egerton
The BAFTA TV Awards celebrate the who’s who of British and international TV. While award shows bring with them a slew of glamorous outfits and acceptance speeches, they can sometimes be a little stiff. Until Daisy May Cooper turns up, that is. The “Am I Being Unreasonable?” star casually revealed that she had previously snogged “Rocketman” star Taron Egerton while on the red carpet. As you do.
Cooper was speaking with Selin Hizli and host Michelle Visage when the actor decided to make an appearance. After exchanging pleasantries (with a group hug for good measure), the “This Country” co-creator – who served some serious boudoir glamour in a baby pink fur-lined slip dress, with a matching robe – jumped straight into business. “Didn’t I snog you one night?,” the 36-year-old straight-up asked the actor. Despite looking a bit taken aback, Egerton did admit, “we did have a snog.”
“Hazy memory,” he added. The 33-year-old looked as dapper as ever in a tuxedo and continued, “I think we might have had a snog once, back in the day.” Clearly happy that she didn’t just fantasise about making out with the Kingsman star (let’s face it, haven’t we all?), Cooper said: “You heard it from the horse’s mouth!” Of course, Visage didn’t waste any time in saying what we were all thinking: “Can I be next?” And being that Egerton broke things off from his long-term girlfriend Emily Thomas in April 2022, it might not be a dream that’s too far out of reach. Watch their hilarious exchange above.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women