“Dancing With the Stars” Is Back for 2023, and We’ve Got All the Deets
Are you ready to hit the dance floor with some of Australia‘s most famous faces? Because “Dancing with the Stars” is back, baby! And let us just say, this season is packed with stars who are sure to light up the stage and entertain us all.
Channel Seven has finally dropped the official cast list, putting an end to weeks of wild speculation about who will be gracing the stage of “Dancing With the Stars” 2023.
Now, let’s dive into the juicy details and see what this exciting season has in store for us. Get ready to be dazzled, entertained, and swept off your feet.
Who Are the Stars?
From Olympians to podcast superstars, this season has it all. Find the full list of stars below:
- Charlie Albone, “Better Homes and Gardens” Landscaper
- Christie Whelan Browne, Actor
- Emily Weir, “Home and Away” Actor
- Gavin Wanganeen, AFL legend
- Issa Schultz, “The Chase Australia” Supernerd
- James Magnussen, Olympic Medallist
- Laura Byrne, Podcaster and radio host
- Mary Coustas, Comedian and actor
- Matt Preston, Presenter and food journalist
- Paulini, Performer
- Phil Burton, Singer
- Pia Miranda, Actor
- Sally Pearson, Olympic Gold Medallist and 7NEWS presenter
- Virginia Gay, Actor
Who Is Hosting “Dancing With the Stars” 2023?
Guess who’s making a comeback? The unstoppable Sonia Kruger is all set to reclaim her throne this season on “Dancing With the Stars”. And of course, joining her once again is the former “Hey Hey It’s Saturday” host himself, Daryl Somers.
Who Are the Judges on “Dancing With the Stars” 2023?
Last season, we were treated to the sharp critiques of judges Todd McKenney, Helen Richey, Paul Mercurio, and Mark Wilson. However, it seems Paul Mercurio had other plans and decided to venture into the world of Victorian Labor politics (yes, you read that right!). So, it’s highly unlikely we’ll see him dishing out his sassy remarks about some random celebrity’s foxtrot.
But fear not, because there’s a potential replacement waiting in the wings. The talented Kym Johnson, who previously served as a judge from 2013 to 2015, is rumoured to be making a comeback. Nothing has been confirmed just yet, but watch this space!
“Dancing With the Stars” 2023 Start Date
“Dancing With The Stars” premieres 7.00pm Sunday, 18 June on Channel 7 and 7plus.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women