From Miley Cyrus to Barbara Palvin, Dylan Sprouse’s Romances Over the Years
Dylan Sprouse’s most famous relationship is perhaps the one he shares with his twin brother, Cole, whom he’s been acting alongside since they were just 6 months old. The siblings have grown up in the spotlight, with roles as Ross Geller’s son, Ben, on “Friends”; in “Big Daddy” alongside Adam Sandler; and on Disney Channel’s “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody,” just to name a few.
Just as Sprouse’s relationship with his brother flourished in the public eye, his personal life has also garnered attention. While there was surely some puppy love in Sprouse’s life as a young man, his romance with model Barbara Palvin made headlines in 2018. The two have been going strong ever since, often hitting the red carpet together and sharing their adoration for one another on social media.
To make matters even more exciting, according to “Entertainment Tonight,” Sprouse and Palvin are engaged. “They have been showing off her ring to people and are so happy,” a source recently told ET. “They’re always very in love with one another and by each other’s sides, but they’re even happier than usual. They can’t wait to start this new chapter together.” Neither Sprouse nor Palvin has publicly addressed the engagement rumors.
Palvin may be Sprouse’s forever love, but if you’re wondering who else he’s dated through the years, keep reading.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship