Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Erin Be Farmer Benjamin’s Happily Ever After?
Farmer Wants a Wife is finally back, and we’re in full swing over here getting to know all the lucky ladies — and a few lucky men! — who are competing for the hearts of our farmers this season.
Farmer Paige is the very first female farmer the show’s ever had, and she’s on the hunt for a hubby, but our other four farmers — Farmer Ben, Farmer Benjamin, Farmer Harry and Farmer Will — make up the rest of the cast who are looking for love.
Today, we’re getting to know Erin, who’s 32 and from Queensland. One thing about Erin is that she absolutely gets what the reality of living on a farm is like — she’s a flower farmer, herself!
“No day is the same on a farm and there’s always a lot of work balanced with downtime,” she explained in a press statement, adding: “Sometimes farms can be a little lonely at times, but I’ve lived alone most of my adult life and it’s never bothered me.
“You have to be very practical and realistic when living on a farm. Farming is a team effort, so I’d envision working with my partner on the daily running of the farm.”
Erin was prompted to apply by what she calls “a supply issue for eligible men in Gympie”, where she currently resides.
She explained: “Everyone is coupled up and already having kids. I haven’t met an age- appropriate single man in a year.”
Erin was first attracted to Farmer Benjamin’s profile because he seemed “honest [and] down-to-earth”, and because she felt he knew what he was looking for, a “rare” quality.
“I don’t see myself as your typical farmer and I don’t think Benjamin is either,” she explained. “We both seem to be very creative which I find to be a really endearing quality, especially when it’s used to express your feelings and emotions.”
Erin was also attracted to Farmer Benjamin’s goofy personality and sense of humour.
“I love laughing and love people with a good and/or wicked sense of humour,” she said. “Benjamin seems like a really good balance of mature and silly, which makes me very pleased.”
Whether this pair ends up making a love connection remains to be seen, but when it comes to Erin, she said that the way to her heart is “to do something unexpected and spontaneous that comes from the heart”.
She shared: “My dream date would be to fly by helicopter to a super fancy restaurant, eat good food and drink good wine; because when you live in the country, you don’t get those sorts of opportunities.”
Farmer Wants a Wife airs at 7.00pm on Sundays, and 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus.
Want more Farmer Wants a Wife? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Farmer Wants A Wife Is Bringing Romance to the Country: Here’s How to Watch
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Farmer Ben Find the One?
- Will Farmer Harry Find His Soulmate on Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Benjamin, Who Wants to Get Groovy
- Will Farmer Paige Find Her Mr Right On Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Farmer Will Is Looking for His Forever Love
- Want to Go Full Cottagecore? Applications for Farmer Wants a Wife Are Now Open
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Get Ready, It’s Time to Meet the Farmers
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is One of These Women the One for Farmer Will?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Tess and Farmer Harry?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Erin Be Farmer Benjamin’s Happily Ever After?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Maddison and Farmer Ben?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Glen Going to Be Farmer Paige’s Great Love?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Dylan Be the One for Farmer Paige?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Jess Be the Future Mrs Farmer Will?