Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Glen Going to Be Farmer Paige’s Great Love?
Farmer Wants a Wife is finally back, and we’re in full swing over here getting to know all the lucky ladies — and a few lucky men! — who are competing for the hearts of our farmers this season.
Farmer Paige is the very first female farmer that the show’s ever had, and she’s on the hunt for a hubby, but our other four farmers — Farmer Ben, Farmer Benjamin, Farmer Harry and Farmer Will — make up the rest of the cast who are looking for love.
One of the men who’s hoping to win over Farmer Paige this year is Glen. Glen is 26 and from NSW, and when he’s not appearing on Farmer Wants a Wife, he works as a carpenter.
Glen was initially drawn to Farmer because he felt like “it would be a great opportunity to meet someone with like-minded interests and see where things go”, and he’s hoping Farmer Paige is that like-minded someone.
“I grew up on a sheep and cattle property, so I know a lot of ins and outs,” he said of farm living, adding: “My family currently manage a property and I enjoy my time out there. One day I would like to do something similar.”
Glen said that he applied for the show because he was interested “to see what could be” between he and Farmer Paige.
“She looks very attractive, has an attractive lifestyle and looks down-to-earth,” he said.
“Finding love is very important,” he said. When it comes to Glen’s approach to love and relationships, he said that while he likes romantic gestures, he’s really a no frills kind of guy at the end of the day.
“I like romantic gestures, but a beer and a sunset would top the list,” he said. “You can’t go wrong with that.”
By his own admission, Glen said that he “made a lot of immature mistakes” when he was younger, but he “would like to think [he’s] grown out of them”.
“I have been insecure in the past,” he said, explaining, “in a relationship, you should be able to communicate, share the workload around the house and be able to have a social life.”
Will Glen and Farmer Paige hit it off and find true love? There’s only one way to find out!
Farmer Wants a Wife airs at 7.00pm on Sundays, and 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus.
Want more Farmer Wants a Wife? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Farmer Wants A Wife Is Bringing Romance to the Country: Here’s How to Watch
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Farmer Ben Find the One?
- Will Farmer Harry Find His Soulmate on Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Benjamin, Who Wants to Get Groovy
- Will Farmer Paige Find Her Mr Right On Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Farmer Will Is Looking for His Forever Love
- Want to Go Full Cottagecore? Applications for Farmer Wants a Wife Are Now Open
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Get Ready, It’s Time to Meet the Farmers
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is One of These Women the One for Farmer Will?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Tess and Farmer Harry?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Erin Be Farmer Benjamin’s Happily Ever After?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Maddison and Farmer Ben?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Glen Going to Be Farmer Paige’s Great Love?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Dylan Be the One for Farmer Paige?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Jess Be the Future Mrs Farmer Will?