Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Maddison and Farmer Ben?
Farmer Wants a Wife is finally back, and we’re in full swing over here getting to know all the lucky ladies — and a few lucky men! — who are competing for the hearts of our farmers this season.
Farmer Paige is the very first female farmer that the show’s ever had, and she’s on the hunt for a hubby, but our other four farmers — Farmer Ben, Farmer Benjamin, Farmer Harry and Farmer Will — make up the rest of the cast who are looking for love.
One of the women vying for Farmer Ben’s heart this year is Maddison. She’s 25 and from NSW, and when she’s not appearing on Farmer Wants a Wife she works as a visual merchandiser in Sydney.
Maddison applied for Farmer Wants a Wife because she “would love to fall in love” and thought this would be great opportunity to return to her country roots.
“I grew up on a farm and have always loved the country life,” she said in a press statement. “For someone that has lived in Sydney for majority of my adulthood, I always look back on my childhood and am forever grateful for my life on the farm.”
As Maddison begins to plan for her future she’s thinking that meeting a nice farmer, settling down and raising her kids on a farm might be the perfect move for her.
So, why Farmer Ben? Maddison said that she was “drawn to” him after she watched his video, and that prompted her to toss her hat in the ring for him.
“He seems like an easy going, hardworking and attractive country bloke,” she explained. “I loved his view on love and the appreciation he has for his grandparents, parents and daughter. I think we would get along like a house on fire.”
For Maddison, she wants “nothing more but to fall in love and find [her] perfect match”.
“Nothing beats the magical feeling of knowing someone is always thinking of you and is your number one supporter,” she shared, adding: “I have always cherished the love my grandparents and parents have for each other. I only wish I could experience the same long-lasting love.”
Will Maddison and Farmer Ben be a match made in heaven? There’s only one way to find out!
Farmer Wants a Wife airs at 7.00pm on Sundays, and 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus.
Want more Farmer Wants a Wife? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Farmer Wants A Wife Is Bringing Romance to the Country: Here’s How to Watch
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Farmer Ben Find the One?
- Will Farmer Harry Find His Soulmate on Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Benjamin, Who Wants to Get Groovy
- Will Farmer Paige Find Her Mr Right On Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Farmer Will Is Looking for His Forever Love
- Want to Go Full Cottagecore? Applications for Farmer Wants a Wife Are Now Open
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Get Ready, It’s Time to Meet the Farmers
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is One of These Women the One for Farmer Will?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Tess and Farmer Harry?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Erin Be Farmer Benjamin’s Happily Ever After?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Maddison and Farmer Ben?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Glen Going to Be Farmer Paige’s Great Love?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Dylan Be the One for Farmer Paige?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Jess Be the Future Mrs Farmer Will?