Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Tess and Farmer Harry?
Farmer Wants a Wife is finally back, and we’re in full swing over here getting to know all the lucky ladies — and a few lucky men! — who are competing for the hearts of our farmers this season.
Farmer Paige is the very first female farmer that the show’s ever had, and she’s on the hunt for a hubby, but our other four farmers — Farmer Ben, Farmer Benjamin, Farmer Harry and Farmer Will — make up the rest of the cast who are looking for love.
Today, we’re getting to know Tess, who’s one of Farmer Harry’s ladies. She’s a 22-year-old psychology student who’s originally from Queensland, and she’s hoping that sparks will fly as she gets to know Farmer Harry.
As it turns out, Tess wasn’t actually planning on apply for Farmer Wants a Wife, but after a chance encounter with host Natalie Gruzlewski, she was convinced, and the rest is history — or at least, history in the making?
“I was actually encouraged to apply by host Natalie Gruzlewski,” Tess said in a statement, explaining: “Nat gets her morning juice and coffee at the health food store where I work part-time.”
An avid fan of the outdoors, Tess went on to say that she’s looking for a likeminded partner, someone who “appreciates the outdoors and animals as much as [she does]”. She called the prospect of farm living “a dream” because she loves “the animals, open space, work ethic and dedication that comes with farm life”
“I thought a farmer would be the right fit,” she shared. “I am willing to put my heart on the line.”
With plenty of farmers to apply for, Tess said she chose to toss her hat in the ring for Harry because he “had the loveliest smile”.
“I also really resonated with his interests and passions,” she said. “Mostly, wanting to travel and being passionate about regenerative agriculture.”
Tess went on to say that she believes that they “may share similar values, as he seems family-oriented, positive, kind, fun and adventurous”.
“Another ripper take-away from Harry’s profile was that he believes a solid relationship comes from friendship first, and I believe that too,” she added.
For Tess, finding her soulmate is “the point of everything” in life. Her love languages are “quality time, words of affirmation and physical touch”, so she’s hoping Farmer Harry can work with this.
“I have been blessed to have parents that role modelled a loving and happy relationship, which makes me all the more excited to find that special someone,” she said. “Also, having a family of my own is really important to me, so I can’t wait to find a partner who also wants the same down the line.”
She continued: “I think having someone by your side to take on all of life’s crazy, fun and special moments makes each day little bit sweeter.”
Farmer Wants a Wife airs at 7.00pm on Sundays, and 7.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, only on 7 and 7 Plus.
Want more Farmer Wants a Wife? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Farmer Wants A Wife Is Bringing Romance to the Country: Here’s How to Watch
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Farmer Ben Find the One?
- Will Farmer Harry Find His Soulmate on Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Meet Farmer Benjamin, Who Wants to Get Groovy
- Will Farmer Paige Find Her Mr Right On Farmer Wants a Wife?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Farmer Will Is Looking for His Forever Love
- Want to Go Full Cottagecore? Applications for Farmer Wants a Wife Are Now Open
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Get Ready, It’s Time to Meet the Farmers
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is One of These Women the One for Farmer Will?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Tess and Farmer Harry?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Erin Be Farmer Benjamin’s Happily Ever After?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Will Sparks Fly Between Maddison and Farmer Ben?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Is Glen Going to Be Farmer Paige’s Great Love?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Dylan Be the One for Farmer Paige?
- Farmer Wants a Wife: Could Jess Be the Future Mrs Farmer Will?