Meet the Women Vying For Brenton’s Heart on “Farmer Wants A Wife”
The 2023 premiere of “Farmer Wants a Wife“‘s most romantic season yet went off with a bang. This meant we finally met the lucky ladies who may just end up living their best life, out on the farm with the love of their life.
Channel 7 and 7plus brought back the popular series, which has become one of the country’s most successful reality shows.
With nine weddings, five long-term relationships, and 25 babies produced over the years, it’s no wonder fans were eagerly awaiting its return. Hosts Samantha Armytage and Natalie Gruzlewski will play Cupid, guiding the farmers on their journey to find true love.
Five new farmers, each with their own unique charm and from different parts of Australia, will be looking for their soulmate. And Farmer Brenton came face-to-face with his potential perfect match during Monday’s episode.
Farmer Brenton is a 26-year-old sixth-generation cattle farmer from Victoria. The down-to-earth country bloke is new to the dating game and admits that he’s a bit awkward. However, he’s excited for the opportunity to find that special someone and start a new chapter of his life.
Meet the five women Farmer Brenton invited back to his farm.
Breanna, 26, NSW
Emily, 24, QLD
Rachel, 22, WA
Sophie, 25, QLD
“Farmer Wants a Wife” continues Tuesday 7.30pm on Channel 7 and 7plus.
Want more Farmer Wants A Wife goss? Check out the stories below:
- Lorelei’s Ready to Give Her All on “Farmer Wants a Wife”
- “Farmer Wants a Wife”: Meet Leah, the Nature-Loving Nurse Hoping to Find Love
- Will Emily Find Her Perfect Match on “Farmer Wants a Wife”?
- “Farmer Wants a Wife”: Meet Sophie, the City-Girl Looking for Love
- Rachel Is on a Mission to Find Love on “Farmer Wants a Wife”
- Frankie Brings Her Adventurous Spirit to “Farmer Wants a Wife”