Graciemae Is Bringing Her Psychic Magic to “Big Brother”
Let’s introduce Graciemae, a personal assistant with energy to spare, and she’s all set to bring that spark to the “Big Brother” house. She’s quick-witted, self-assured, and effortlessly lights up any room she enters.
Now, here’s the fun twist — she thinks she might be part witch, and is dabbling in the world of psychic practice. Graciemae credits this skill to her young-spirited parents, who she believes passed down some natural therapy skills to her. Her mum introduced her to angel cards at the tender age of five, and it left a lasting impression.
Graciemae has a thing for personality. She’ll tell you she could “fall in love with a pineapple if it looked at her the wrong way”. With a list of 100 types, she’s firm on one thing — no lame jokes allowed! Her ideal match? A tall guy with good teeth and juicy lips. And as part of her morning routine, she enjoys a playful flirt with the local baristas.
What makes Graciemae stand out is her unique charm that tends to win people over, even if she’s silently judging them. In the “Big Brother” house, she plans to stay true to herself, bring laughter to her fellow Housemates, and simply savour the journey.
Her game plan is as straightforward as it gets – be herself, bring laughter to the House, and have a blast along the way.
Fun Facts About Graciemae
- Her family and friends describe her as a charismatic silly goose with big energy and street smarts.
- Graciemae is realistic, wise, empathetic, and can make friends easily.
- She’s messy, procrastinates, and has a bit of an abrasive personality.
- She can’t live without a body pillow or fake tan.
- If she takes home the prize, she’s planning to buy her mom a house to move her out of a flood-prone area.
“Big Brother Australia” premieres Monday, 6 November at 7.30pm on Channel 7 and 7plus.
Want more “Big Brother” content? Check out the stories below:
- Reality Rewind: Tully Smyth’s Unfiltered Take on “Big Brother” and Life Beyond the House
- Huge Twist Teased for “Big Brother Australia” 2023 — Here’s Everything to Know
- It’s Official: Here’s When “Big Brother Australia” 2023 Starts
- Who Will Find Love? Meet the Cast of “Big Brother Australia” 2023
- Don’t Miss a Moment: Follow “Big Brother Australia” Cast on Instagram