Relive Your Childhood With These 13 Disney+ Halloween Episodes
Spooky season has arrived and it’s time to start feeling festive and frightened. However, Halloween is probably nowhere near as exciting in adulthood as it was when you were a little kid. That’s why you should spend this year’s haunted holiday rewatching all your favorite Disney Channel Halloween episodes. After all, wearing a costume is definitely not the only way to celebrate. You could also microwave some popcorn, light your favorite autumn-scented candles, and relive your childhood by touring the scariest corners of Disney+.
Between Lizzie McGuire turning into a zombie and Raven Baxter toying around with an old magic spell book, these 13 Halloween episodes will get you in the Halloween spirit and transport you back in time:
- Boy Meets World, “And Then There Was Shawn”: Detention is bad enough, but in this classic episode, it turns into a full-blown murder mystery. When Corey, Shawn, Topanga, Angela, and Kenny discover a dead body and an eerie message on the blackboard, they all have to uncover whodunnit.
- The Proud Family, “A Hero For Halloween”: Penny Proud is definitely not having the Halloween of her dreams. However, after taking a bite of her father’s Proud Snacks, she mysteriously gains superpowers and uses them to fight crime.
- Lizzie McGuire, “Night of the Day of the Dead”: In this episode, high school bully Kate Sanders pushes it too far by insulting Miranda’s Day of the Dead skeleton figurines and Lizzie is tasked with “brat-sitting” little brother Matt during her school’s annual Fright Night.
- That’s So Raven, “Don’t Have a Cow”: Raven and her best friend Chelsea turn to an old magic spell book to help them create jaw-dropping Halloween costumes. Unfortunately, the magic turns out to be unpredictable, and they accidentally turn themselves into cows.
- Even Stevens, “A Very Scary Story”: What are Principal Wexler and Coach Tugnut up to in this episode? They’re turning all their students into obedient, milk-drinking zombies, that’s what.
- Hannah Montana, “Torn Between Two Hannahs”: What could be scarier than Hannah Montana’s true identity being exposed? In this episode, Luanne, Miley’s cousin from Tennessee, threatens to do just that.
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, “The Ghost of Suite 613”: There’s nothing better than a good old-fashioned ghost story. In this episode, London Tipton shares a scary story about a ghost that lives in the hotel. While Zack wants to see the ghost, Cody is terrified.
- The Suite Life on Deck, “The Ghost and Mr. Martin”: Writing a paper is hard work, but when their ship docks in New Orleans, it only gets harder. Zack encounters the ghost of the captain of a sunken steamship and is convinced the ghost needs his help.
- Kim Possible, “October 31st”: In this episode, the scariest thing of all is a lie. Kim Possible lies to get out of trick-or-treating with her best friend Ron, and the lie becomes a monster in and of itself.
- Phil of the Future, “Halloween”: Debbie turns into an evil cyborg and forces students to bake 50,000 cupcakes. Can Phil save the day and save Halloween?
- Phineas and Ferb, “That’s the Spirit”: Phineas and his friends throw an incredible haunted house. However, things get chaotic when the full moon turns Dr. Doofenshmirtz into a terrifying “were-cow” that terrorizes everyone and everything.
- So Weird, “Boo”: Of course, every episode of this classic Disney Channel series is spooky. However, this episode is particularly perfect for Halloween, as it’s about a town where spirits return to the realm of the living on Oct. 31 and drag mortals back with them.
- The Wizards of Waverly Place, “Halloween”: This Halloween, the Russos need to turn their annual haunted house event up a notch, so they hire some real ghosts to frighten people. What could go wrong?