Halsey Shares Rare Photos of Son Ender, and He’s Already a Tiny Artist
Ender is growing up so fast! On April 7, Halsey shared a collection of photos on Instagram, which included two new pics of their nearly 2-year-old son Ender. The sweet photos reveal the “Without Me” singer’s little one has a head full of curls and loves drawing with chalk.
In the first photo from Halsey’s carousel, the singer holds their son up so he can get a peak at himself in the mirror. Later on in the photo dump, Ender can be seen sitting on a sidewalk rocking a pair of cowboy boots and holding onto a piece of chalk. In between, the singer shared photos of their own art project and a snap of their fresh haircut. Halsey captioned the post “ces derniers temps 🐚,” which translates to “lately” in English.
Halsey and their partner Alev Aydin welcomed Ender in July 2021. Since then, the “Bad at Love” singer has shared a few photos of their son on Instagram, but for the most part, they’ve kept him out of the spotlight.
In a 2021 interview with Billboard, Halsey opened up about how becoming a mom changed their life for the better. “Something really amazing happened when I did have my son, which is the absolute, glorious eradication and death of my ego. Nothing matters when I go home to him,” they said. “He thinks I’m perfect and great and everything.”
“My little tiny baby is a big one year old today!” they wrote at the time. “Time flies, and I want to land the plane. permanently. your baba and I love you so much. you are smart and fiercely determined and sweet and curious and funny. I am so lucky that you found me Ender Ridley!”
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship