MAFS’ Holly Greenstein Responds to Claims That She’s an Actor on the Show
BREAKING NEWS: A number of contestants on this year’s twisted season of Married At First Sight have been exposed for being actors. If it didn’t register, the breaking news was sarcasm, because is anyone really surprised that MAFS is using actors?
Holly Greenstein, who has been accused of faking it, has now responded to the claims while also spilling the beans on her relationship with Andrew Davis.
Holly, who is married to the absolute worst person on the show, has been humiliated at every single turn by Andrew, who justifies his actions by saying he’s just “brutally honest”.
But despite the terrible behaviour, viewers were shocked when Holly decided to stay in the relationship. What followed were people speculating that she’s being paid to remain on the show, and the fact that she has a career in acting, it all started to look a little suspicious.
But Holly has now defended herself against the claims and says she’s truly on the show for love and not clout.
“Acting and lifestyle modelling are a passion of mine! It is not my focus. However, I love being on set occasionally when I can, when it fits into my lifestyle,” Holly told New Idea.
“I can only hope it continues to be a part of my life in some small way, along with being a wife and mother one day soon,” she added.
“Timeless was a US series shot in Vancouver. I was lucky enough to score a small role on an episode! Although small, it was an incredible experience that I’ll always hold close to my heart!
“My intentions for coming onto MAFS were pure and honest. I really thought I’d tried everything when it came to dating. My acting career had nothing to do with going on MAFS. I do enjoy the occasional lifestyle modelling or commercial gig — however, this hasn’t been my focus.”
She then went on to talk about Andrew, and what he’s really like behind the scenes.
“Andrew and I have very different values,” she said. “Behind the scenes on our honeymoon, Andrew expressed his strong political views that were very different to mine — the very opposite of what he said on camera at the wedding.”
Married At First Sight airs at 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?
Can’t get enough of reality TV? Join Pass the Popcorn and share your thoughts with fellow viewers!