Pamela Anderson Says Her and Tommy Lee’s 2 Sons, Brandon and Dylan, Were “Born Out of True Love”
Hulu’s 2022 series “Pam & Tommy” sparked a renewed interest in the lives of former couple Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee. The Hulu series transports viewers back to the ’90s at the height of Anderson and Tommy’s whirlwind romance and explores the ups and downs of their relationship – most notably the theft and leaking of their sex tape. Anderson and Tommy were not personally involved in making the show, so Anderson’s Netflix documentary “Pamela, a Love Story,” which hit the streamer on Jan. 31, saw her reclaiming the narrative. “My life has been much more meaningful than a fluffy hat or a sex tape. There’s more to me than that,” Anderson told Variety in an interview explaining why she felt the need to tell her own story.
Anderson and Tommy wed in February 1995 after only knowing each other for four days. Throughout their three-year marriage, the pair welcomed two sons, 26-year-old Brandon Thomas Lee and 25-year-old Dylan Jagger Lee. “I had beautiful children with him,” Anderson previously told People of her relationship with Tommy. “My kids are grateful to be born out of true love. Everything else I was trying to piece together.” One of Anderson’s sons, Brandon Thomas, helped co-produce her new Netflix documentary, and both sons appear in the film – and also accompanied their mom to its premiere.
Tommy is now married to internet personality Brittany Furlan, while Anderson filed for divorce from bodyguard Dan Hayhurst in 2022 after one year of marriage. Keep reading to learn about Anderson and Tommy’s kids and see photos of the Anderson-Lee family.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women