One of Kevin Hart’s 4 Kids Wants to Be a Comedian Like Him
Funnyman Kevin Hart really, really loves his kids. The “Die Hart” star is a proud father of four – Heaven, Hendrix, Kenzo, and Kaori. Kevin definitely keeps himself busy with his children, whom he clearly adores (judging by how frequently he raves about them on Instagram).
The comedian shares his two oldest kids with his ex-wife, Torrei Hart, and the former couple amicably co-parent these days despite their differences in the past. In a July 2022 episode of The Pivot Podcast, he admitted getting to a place where they could co-parent as friends was a challenge. “You get better,” Kevin shared. “I can credit my ex-wife on growth. Myself too. It’s not about us, right? There’s a period where your fight blurs into the world of raising kids, and you gotta realize they had nothing to do with the sh*t that we had. And through the course of the years, we’ve gotten better. We’ve become friends. We had to learn to be friends again.”
Kevin shares his two youngest children with his wife, Eniko Hart, but all four kids fit seamlessly into Kevin’s Hollywood life, accompanying him to red carpet events and even featuring in his comedic work.
However, it looks like Kevin might be capping his family off at four – for now, at least. In June 2021, he joked to Entertainment Tonight that his house is “loud enough,” but he left the door open for the future. “We’re in a good place, a family of six and a couple of dogs, it’s a lot going on right now,” he said. “I say that jokingly but, you know, look, if it’s what the universe calls for and it’s what we’ve decided, then it is what it is.”
Ahead, get to know all four of Kevin’s kids, and see some of their cutest family photos.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women