When Does “Hunted Australia” 2023 Start? Here’s What We Know
The first season of “Hunted Australia” captivated audiences with its nail-biting gameplay and heart-stopping moments. Now, in 2023, the hit reality show is back for a second season, promising even more excitement and adrenaline-fuelled action. With bigger challenges and higher stakes, this season is set to push the limits of the contestants and keep viewers on the edge of their seats. But the burning question on everyone’s mind is: When is the “Hunted Australia” 2023 start date?
For those who think that hide and seek is a child’s game, “Hunted Australia” proves them wrong. This real-life version takes ordinary Australians and plunges them into a thrilling game of cat and mouse. With their survival hanging in the balance, contestants must outsmart and evade a team of skilled hunters for a chance to win the coveted $100,000 prize.
“Hunted Australia” 2023 Start Date
We finally have a date! “Hunted Australia” will premiere Monday, 17 July at 7.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.
Want more entertainment stories? Check out the articles below:
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship