Jack Can Make Friends With Just About Anyone, But Can He Find Love Through MAFS?
Married At First Sight has officially kicked off, and, boy, is the tea hot! The show, which has catapulted to success because of its controversial subject matter, returned on January 31 and it’s time to get to know the brides and grooms.
The financial planner is charismatic, likeable and has a great moral compass. Despite working a corporate job, Jack is a hipster at heart and is on the hunt for a woman who shares his passion for music and adventure.
But despite his easy-going, extroverted nature, Jack hasn’t had much luck in the dating world, as he prefers old-fashioned courtship instead of swiping through Tinder.
His bride must love dogs, a trait that’s completely non-negotiable. The groom considers his dog, Fynn, to be his best friend and whoever he’s paired with needs to be okay with that.
It’s safe to say that whoever is matched with him is a lucky girl, but whether she’s as calm and collected as he is, is another story.
Will Jack find everlasting love? Or will his dreams of finding “The One” be dashed?
Married At First Sight airs at 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?