Celebrity Apprentice: Meet Boost Juice Founder, Janine Allis
You may not be too familiar with Janine Allis, but you’ve definitely supported her business in one way or another. Appearing on reality shows such as Australian Survivor, Shark Tank and Celebrity Apprentice Australia, the business mogul enjoys keeping busy.
Allis co-founded Boost Juice back in 2000 after spotting a number of juice bars in the US and realising the gap in Australia’s market. Her husband, Jeff Allis, is her right-hand man, and together, they make the ultimate power couple.
“Working with your spouse has its challenges,” she told Travel Insider.
“There have been times when I’ve glared across the table at him. I could throttle him sometimes but I always put myself in other people’s shoes and I didn’t want a husband and wife bickering in meetings,” she said.
She quickly realised that when the two of them work together on the same project, it “doesn’t end well”, so now, they work separately while still aiming to reach the same goal.
“And we never take an issue to bed. The key thing is respect,” she said.
The couple shares four children together, Samuel, 30, Oliver, 24, Riley, 22 and Tahlia, 12.
What Is Janine Allis’ Net Worth?
Okay, take this with a grain of salt because I wasn’t able to find a reputable source, but according to multiple websites, Janine Allis is worth over $75 million. Pretty sure I contributed to half of that amount myself, with all the Boost Juice I buy!
Want more Celebrity Apprentice goss? Check out the stories below:
- Everyone Who Has Been Fired From Celebrity Apprentice Australia
- A Business Magnate and Billionaire: Who Is the Celebrity Apprentice CEO Alan Sugar
- Celebrity Apprentice Australia Is Back For Another Season, and Here’s When You Can Watch It
- Meet the Stars Heading Into the Boardroom on Celebrity Apprentice Australia 2022
- We Hate to Break It to You But the Celebrity Apprentice Boardroom Doesn’t Really Exist