The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Rockstar Jed McIntosh
It’s been a long time coming but “The Bachelors Australia” is finally here and soon we’ll be tuning in to watch Bachelors Felix Von Hofe, Jed McIntosh and Thomas Malucelli embark on their journeys to find true love.
This season of “The Bachelors Australia” was filmed back in May 2022, but Network Ten pushed it back in a bid to give new shows like “Hunted Australia“, “The Traitors“, “The Real Love Boat” and “The Challenge Australia” a proper chance to find an audience, with… mixed results.
This year, it’s time for us to return to what’s tried and true in “The Bachelors Australia” but this time, it’s with a twist. Aside from the fact that there are three bachelors this year, the show shifted production from Sydney, moved to the Gold Coast, and left all the candles and fairy lights behind.
One of the Bachelors looking for love this year is Jed McIntosh, a 25-year-old musician who is ready to dive headfirst into a loving relationship.
What Is Jed McIntosh’s Band Called?
Jed McIntosh is the drummer in his band Mood Monroe. When he’s not busy with his own band, Jed also works as a session drummer for rappers and rockstars alike, with Lenny Kravitz being just one of the names he’s worked with.
You can see Jed in the Mood Monroe music video for the band’s song “Fall” below:
What Are Jed McIntosh’s Hobbies and Interests?
Jed McIntosh is a creative person by nature and his hobbies and interests have merged with his career as a drummer to give him the perfect outlet for all his emotions.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, Jed’s super into the punk scene and is happy it’s having a resurgence. Even if it wasn’t though, he’d still be rocking the tatts, nail polish, and eyeliner — Jed’s not afraid to stand out in a crowd if it means feeling like he’s expressing himself as he wants to be seen!
Originally though, Jed grew up in the country and he loves to get outdoors for a hike or to go dirt-bike riding. He also has a strong faith in God and turns to his faith when he needs guidance or to feel grounded.
What Is Jed McIntosh Looking for In a Partner?
Jed’s hoping to find a partner who loves to seize the day and live in the moment but confidence is key. In the past, Jed’s career has caused issues in his relationships, with past girlfriends becoming insecure with the attention he gets from other women.
As he put it in a press statement: “Sometimes the reason people fall in love with you in the first place ends up being the very reason they don’t like you.”
Whether Jed will find the love of his life is yet to be seen, but we definitely have high hopes.
Want more “The Bachelors”? Read all our content here, and check out the stories below:
- Channel 10 Has Finally Given Us a First Look At The Bachelors!
- Finally! Channel 10 Has Revealed When The Bachelors Will Premiere
- The Bachelor’s Holly Kingston Reveals Details About Upcoming Wedding to Jimmy Nicholson
- You Can Now Live Out Your Bachelor Fantasy By Renting Out the OG Mansion For $6,500 a Week
- Abbie Chatfield Criticises The Bachelor’s Jimmy and Holly For Their Take on OnlyFans
- The Bachelor and Bachelorette Australia Couples: Who’s Still Together?
- The Bachelors 2023: Loyal Abby Is Looking for Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Abigail Is an Old-School Romantic Looking for Connection
- The Bachelors 2023: Adrenaline Junkie Alésia Is Searching for Someone Genuine
- The Bachelors 2023: Perfectionist Angela Is Ready to Find “The One”
- The Bachelors 2023: Unlucky In Love Aylin Is Ready to Find Real Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Bella Is Looking for Love In a “Radical” Way
- The Bachelors 2023: Caitlin Is Done With Going for the Wrong Guys
- The Bachelors 2023: CJ Has High Standards and Knows What She Wants
- The Bachelors 2023: Competitive Courtney Is Looking for a Love That Goes the Distance
- The Bachelors 2023: Supportive Eboni Is Looking for Her Lifelong Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Emma Is Looking for a Love That’s “Genuine and Real”
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Jacinta, Who Knows What She’s Looking for
- The Bachelors 2023: Sporty Jasmine Is Ready to Open Herself Up to Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Jenae Knows Her Worth and Is Hoping to Find Her Equal
- The Bachelors 2023: Jess Is Ready to Meet Her Person
- The Bachelors 2023: Jessica Is Looking for a Love That’s Anything But Ordinary
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Kiki, Who’s Looking For Her Own Jason Momoa
- The Bachelors 2023: Charismatic Krystal Is Ready to Charm
- The Bachelors 2023: Lauren Is Looking for “Masculine Energy Without Ego”
- The Bachelors 2023: Leah Is Ready to Take a Risk and Go All In on Love
- The Bachelors 2023: Lou Is a Hopeless Romantic Looking for a Love Match
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Marjorie, Who’s Searching for Compassion and Good Banter
- The Bachelors 2023: Marnie Is a Self-Proclaimed “Bogan Barbie” Looking for Her Ken
- The Bachelors 2023: Mikki Is on the Hunt for Her “Penguin”
- The Bachelors 2023: Naomi Is an Ambitious Woman Looking for Her Mr. Big
- The Bachelors 2023: Tash Is an Optimist Who’s Ready to Make Things Happen
- The Bachelors 2023: Adventurous Tilly Is Looking for a Thrilling Romance
- The Bachelors 2023: Yuri Is Looking for her Perfect Match
- The Bachelors 2023: Meet Zara, Who’s Looking for a Deep, Magical Connection
- The Bachelors 2023: Quick-Fire Questions With Felix Von Hofe, Jed McIntosh, and Thomas Malucelli
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Rockstar Jed McIntosh
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Former Pro Basketballer Felix Von Hofe
- The Bachelors 2023: Get to Know Hopeless Romantic Thomas Malucelli