Kate Winslet Shares a Sweet Red Carpet Moment With Daughter at the TV BAFTA Awards
The apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it? Kate Winslet twinned with her actor daughter, Mia Threapleton, on the red carpet ahead of the BAFTA TV Awards as the pair laughed in front of the cameras. Winslet could be seen with a supportive arm around her daughter’s shoulders in a heartwarming moment before they stepped inside London’s Royal Festival Hall on Sunday, 14 May.
The mother-daughter duo recently worked together on Channel 4’s “I Am Ruth”, for which Winslet is nominated for leading actress. The drama was co-written by Winslet, who stars as a single mother who worries about her 17-year-old daughter’s reclusive nature, fuelled by her social media obsession. Both performances were well-received by critics as Threapleton follows in her “Titanic” star mother’s footsteps.
For the 2023 BAFTA TV Awards, they even matched their monochrome outfits. Winslet, who is mum to two sons as well, opted for a black, asymmetric pencil dress and black pointed court shoes, with her blonde hair styled into a coiffed bun. Her 22-year-old daughter, who she shares with her first husband, Jim Threapleton, wore a plunging black, halterneck jumpsuit with a white waist panel and her blonde hair styled similarly to her mums in a messy bun. What a chic duo they make! Keep scrolling to see more of the sweet family moment.
Read More POPSUGAR Fashion
- Overalls Are Officially Back in Style – How to Wear Them the 2023 Way
- Selma Blair Plays With the No-Pants Trend and Towering Platforms For Latest Cover
- 14 Emily Ratajkowski Outfits That Define Her Sultry Style
- Slaytown: All of Mel B, Abbie Chatfield and Chrissie Swan’s Looks on “The Masked Singer”
- Sabrina Carpenter Puts Her Ankles to the Test in Towering Heels For Her New Music Video
- 10 Eye-Catching Outfits From Anitta, Including Thongkinis and Butt Cutouts