Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant Share a Kiss in Rare Red Carpet Appearance
Keanu Reeves and girlfriend Alexandra Grant are offering a rare look into their romance. Attending the Museum of Chinese America’s gala on April 15, the couple appeared blissful on the red carpet as they held hands and shared a kiss for photos. Reeves looked sleek in a navy suit and striped tie to match Grant’s red gown covered in florals.
Though the two are quite private about their romance, Reeves recently spoke about his relationship with the artist in an interview with People. When asked about his “last moment of bliss” in March, he said: “A couple of days ago with my honey. We were in bed. We were connected. We were smiling and laughing and giggling. Feeling great. It was just really nice to be together.”
The pair’s last public outing was at the same MOCA Gala in June 2022, where they make an annual appearance. In fact, they made their red carpet debut as a couple at the event in 2019, though they’d been longtime friends and collaborators for over a decade. After meeting at a dinner party in 2009, they collaborated on Reeves’s books, “Ode to Happiness” and “Shadows,” which were released respectively in 2011 and 2016. They’ve since co-founded a publishing house, X Artists’ Books, as well as a nonprofit powered by blockchain and web3, the Futureverse Foundation.
See more photos of their latest loved-up appearance ahead.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship