A Brief History of Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons’s Sweet Friends-to-Lovers Romance
If you always fall for sweet friends-to-lovers romances, Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons’s love story will make your heart melt. During a 2017 appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” the “Spider-Man” actor turned beet red when asked about her “Fargo” costar Plemons, who had secretly gotten down on one knee to propose several months before. “[We] became really good friends first working together, then got together after,” Dunst giddily told Fallon. She said that after spending so much time on set together, she realized, “I really love this person” and “I love hanging out with him.”
As they say, the rest is history. Since then, the acting powerhouses have remained relatively quiet about their relationship and growing family over the years, including the birth of their two boys, Ennis and James Plemons. However, that hasn’t stopped them from raving about each other from time to time – there’s a 97 percent chance Plemons’s speech at Dunst’s Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony will make you cry (but more on that ahead).
The lovebirds married in mid-2022, and have been making super sweet, loved-up appearances on red carpets ever since, from the premiere of Plemons’s HBO show “Love & Death” to the 2023 Cannes red carpet premiere of “Killers of the Flower Moon.” Relive Dunst and Plemons’s epic Hollywood love story ahead.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women