Married At First Sight Has Brought Back Intimacy Week — Here’s What You Need to Know
It’s intimacy week on Married At First Sight and it’s also the perfect time to really judge other people’s relationships. We’ve already witnessed how badly the entire initiative went for Brent and Tamara, with the two getting into a huge fight causing Brent to get up and leave.
Of course, there are a few positives to come out of all of this and one of them is Al and Sam, whose relationship seems to be taking a turn for the better. They shared their very first kiss after gazing into each other’s eyes and it was actually quite … cute? We’ll have to ignore the fact that Sam was upset at Al afterwards because he couldn’t read her mixed signals, but moving on.
In the latest episode, Selina shaved Cody’s butt crack, which if that’s not intimate then I really don’t know what is.
But pushing aside the drama and weird butt stuff, intimacy week is supposed to bring the couples closer together and whether it works will be seen towards the end of the week.
While some of the couples are already in a great place, most of them need a bit (actually no, a lot) of help. But will Selin spray tanning Anthony undo the past? And will Domenica dancing on a pole make her feel attractive to Jack?
Things seem to be moving in the right direction right now, but at the end of the day, it is MAFS so it can go either way.
Married At First Sight airs at 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?
Can’t get enough of reality TV? Join Pass the Popcorn and share your thoughts with fellow viewers!