Could It Be? MAFS’ Domenica and Jack Hint at Being Back Together in Cute Insta Posts
Hearts shattered around the country when Domenica and Jack announced at the Married At First Sight reunion that they’re no longer together. Fans fell in love with the pair during their time on the show — from their insane chemistry, to Jack standing by Dom’s side during the nude photo scandal, the two were truly meant to be.
Despite announcing that the pair had parted ways, the experts sensed things weren’t truly over as they sat side by side on the couch during the reunion. When asked if they would ever give it a second chance, Dom replied: “Never say never.”
While they haven’t officially made any announcements just yet, Dom’s Instagram posts show the two cosying up to one another. Sharing a sweet snap of Jack kissing her on the cheek, Dom captioned the photo: “What a wild ride it’s been, couldn’t have done it without @jackomillar holding my hand.”
Then, the former MAFS Bride posted another photo of the two of them on her Instagram stories, cuddling up with their pups in bed. She captioned it: “Family”. It’s not just Dom who is showing signs of rekindling old flames, though. Jack also dedicated a sweet post on his account to Dom, thanking her for her support.
“I have to say a wholehearted thank you to the most caring, beautiful, and funniest individual I have ever had the grace of meeting, @domenica.calarco,” he wrote.
“Dom, you made this experience what it was, what it is, and what I will always remember to be, as one of the most incredible adventures of my life.
“I have learnt so much about myself, and although I may walk into this next chapter ‘single’ I am not alone because I know I have Dom, and the amazing lifelong friends I made on the way by my side.”
Speaking to 9Entertainment, Dom said the two are “seeing where it goes” without the pressure and cameras.
“We’re not putting a label on it,” she said.
“Jack and I are both people that don’t want to put labels. I think it just adds the extra pressure, and the extra pressure on top of everything that we’re feeling right now in reliving the show and all the dramas entangled on that… The pressure of putting a label on anything right now is not what we need.”
Neither of him have confirmed nor denied the rumours, but here’s to hoping that they’re true.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- You Can’t Make This Stuff Up — Samantha from MAFS Is Allegedly Related to Serial Killer Ivan Milat
- Thousands of Outraged Viewers Have Signed a Petition Against Married At First Sight’s Olivia
- The MAFS Nude Photo Scandal Has Left Viewers Furious, and Rightfully So
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?