For anyone who's feeling like they're floundering in the dating world, or you need some tips on your current relationship, you're in luck. Married at First Sight expert Mel Schilling and Big Brother star Tully Smyth are here to assist.
Mel's job is to help the contestants on MAFS get through their quickie weddings, so if she can help complete strangers develop/maintain some sort of bond, she's bound to be able to help others.
The pair will be hosting a panel with dating app Helium for PEDESTRIAN.TV's Selfish Saturday event at Melbourne's The Timber Yard on Feb 22. (Buy your $50 tickets HERE.) During the session, they'll be fielding questions about people's love lives and will be offering their own advice in the process.
The panel will feature alongside a lineup including:
- 4 x cocktails from the Jose Cuervo Cosmic Tequila pop-up
- 4 x cocktails from The House of Angostura's Better Mix bar
- A manifestation session w/ Flex Mami
- A mental health Q&A w/ Alex Hayes
- Sex-ed w/ Sexologist Chantelle Otten
- Dating advice w/ MAFS expert Mel Schilling and Tully Smyth
- Climate action session w/ Laura Wells
- Sportsgirl Beauty Pop-Up
- Comedy stand-up w/ Double Denim
- Vibrator races w/ prizes from Lovehoney
- Nude drawing w/ 'Bachie' star Ciarran Stott
- Good Vibrations games w/ prizes from dating app Helium
- The Big Gay Debate feat. topics including celeb representation, bi-erasure and coming out
- A gift bag worth over $100
Selfish Saturday presented by The House Of Angostura will be running from 10am-5pm, followed by a Cuervo Spritz Club session between 5pm-8pm.