Everything We Know About the Upcoming Married At First Sight Reunion
Last night, viewers got to see a sneak preview of what’s to come, with Channel 9 releasing the teaser right after the Final Vows. The trailer starts off with Brent accusing Tamara of trying to start something with Mitch after the experiment came to an end.
Despite Tamara shooting daggers at him in the form of a death stare, Brent didn’t back down and came with receipts.
“We saw the call logs and we saw the messages!” he said defiantly. Next up, we have Olivia, because no episode of MAFS is complete without her butting heads with someone in the cast. The preview shows one of the brides asking Liv to apologise to Dom for sharing explicit photos of her without consent, to which she responded: “I’m not sorry.”
Also making an appearance is Dion, who bizarrely accused someone of having $2 teeth from Bali. Other notable moments include Olivia’s “worst nightmare” coming true and the rewatching of old footage.
Finally, we see expert Mel ask one couple, “Who ended the relationship?”
Tea will be spilled and words will be exchanged, and we don’t expect anything less.
When Is the MAFS Reunion?
The reunion will be aired over two nights on Sunday, March 3 at 7pm and Monday March 4 at 7.30pm on Channel 9.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- You Can’t Make This Stuff Up — Samantha from MAFS Is Allegedly Related to Serial Killer Ivan Milat
- Thousands of Outraged Viewers Have Signed a Petition Against Married At First Sight’s Olivia
- The MAFS Nude Photo Scandal Has Left Viewers Furious, and Rightfully So
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?