The Funniest Tweets from the Married At First Sight Premiere
With the very first episode of Married At First Sight premiering on Monday night, it’s only natural for Twitter comedians to come crawling out of their caves.
The drama kicked off from the minute the show started and one of the grooms, Al, thought he was the best looking man in the room.
We cannot wait for the rest of the season to air because while MAFS cannot guarantee love, it does promise a ton of drama, which results in plenty of comedic moments.
While we wait for the second episode, let’s go through the episode’s events via the best tweets.
When Al Couldn’t Stop Talking About How Good Looking He Is …
When Brent’s Best Man Stole the Show
Anytime Tamara Came On-Screen
Brent When He Mentioned His Foot Phobia
When Anthony Became the Most Lovable Groom on the Show Just One Episode In
Married At First Sight airs at 7.30pm on Channel 9 and 9Now.
Want more MAFS goss? Check out the stories below:
- This is Exactly How Much Married At First Sight Contestants Get Paid
- Screaming, Tears and a Shoey — Here’s What to Expect from Married At First Sight 2022
- Can’t Get Enough of Married At First Sight? Here’s Where to Follow the Cast on the ‘Gram
- If MAFS’ Selina Looks Familiar, it’s Because You’ve Seen Her on Another Reality Show
- After a Failed Marriage, Domenica is Ready to Find Love Once Again on Married At First Sight
- She Hasn’t Been in a Relationship for 9 Years, But Will Ella Find Love on MAFS?
- Al Has Never Been in a Relationship, But He’s Determined to Find Love on MAFS
- Meet Selin, the Single Mother Who is Hoping to Find Her Dream Man on Married At First Sight
- Anthony Is a Pro-Wrestler With a Lot of Love to Share, But Will He Find The One on MAFS?
- Brent Has a Foot Phobia But That’s Not Going to Stop Him From Walking Down the Aisle on MAFS
- You Asked, We Answered: Are the Marriages on Married At First Sight Legal?