The Likely Reason Kourtney Kardashian’s Son Mason Was at Her Wedding, but Absent in Her TV Special
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker’s lavish 2022 wedding in Positano, Italy was definitely a family affair. Still, fans are curious about where Kardashian’s son, Mason Disick, was after he didn’t appear in his mom’s Hulu special, “Til Death Do Us Part Kourtney & Travis,” which premiered on April 13.
Some of Kardashian and Travis’s other kids make appearances in the special, however – including Kardashian’s 10-year-old daughter Penelope and 8-year-old son Reign, as well as Travis’s 24-year-old stepdaughter Atiana de la Hoya, his 19-year-old son Landon, and his 17-year-old daughter Alabama. Fortunately, for anyone concerned about Mason’s whereabouts, paparazzi photos caught the 13-year-old decked out in a pink suit during the wedding festivities. Some of his mom’s Instagram posts from the wedding also feature him.
Still, it sounds like Mason truly prefers to remain anonymous, which may explain his absence from the special. “He does not like it. He doesn’t want any part of it. He’s not on social media,” Kardashian said of her son’s views about fame on the “Not Skinny But Not Fat” podcast in October 2022. “He doesn’t love it, and I want my kids to be kids. I crave normalcy as much as we can have it.”
Kardashian shares all three of her kids with her ex Scott Disick. Meanwhile, Travis shares Landon and Alabama with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler, while Atiana is the daughter of Moakler and Oscar de la Hoya. Kardashian and Travis confirmed their romance in February 2021 and tied the knot in three separate ceremonies between April and May 2022.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship