“MasterChef Australia” 2023: Malissa Lives For Good Food and Good Times
Since publishing this story, Network Ten has announced the death of MasterChef Australia judge Jock Zonfrillo on April 30, 2023. MasterChef Australia Secrets and Surprises will now premiere on Sunday, May 7, with the full support of Zonfrillo’s family.
Another season of “MasterChef Australia”, titled “Secrets & Surprises”, is just around the corner. And viewers can expect an unpredictable culinary journey. With only 18 contestants competing for the grand prize of $250,000, the competition is intense, and the stakes are higher than ever.
We’ll see the return of some familiar faces on the judging panel and in true “MasterChef” style, the competitors will need to impress a few celebrity chefs to move ahead in the game. Kicking off the season, the first guest judge is none other than the world-renowned chef, Jamie Oliver.
Don’t miss the action as the contestants battle it out to avoid elimination and showcase their skills and creativity. Tune in to 10 and 10Play to catch all the action and be ready to be wowed by aspiring Aussie cooks.
“MasterChef Australia 2023”: Malissa Fedele
Malissa Fedele brings a varied skillset to the competition. The clinical nutritionist has a wealth of knowledge about good food and her Italian heritage has taught her that good times include delicious meals.
Her family is the heart and soul of her fascination with food. From working in her parents’ fruit and vegetable shop with her siblings and being with her family’s matriarchs in the kitchen, Fedele has always been surrounded by it. Naturally, her favourite cuisine is Italian and making pasta and sauces from scratch is her therapy.
When she’s not in the kitchen, she’s still talking about food at her clinic. Her day-to-day involves speaking to women about their nutrition and how to make better choices when eating to support their overall well-being.
And her accolades don’t stop there, she also owns a small stationery business that creates wellness journals to help others manage their anxiety. After going through personal experiences with the mental health issue, she was inspired to help others do the same.
When asked what she hopes to achieve beyond the “MasterChef” kitchen, Fedele says she would love to write a line of cookbooks and share her love for food on her own cooking show.
How will Malissa fair against pressure tests and mystery boxes? Find out on “MasterChef Australia”.
Want more MasterChef Australia? Gobble up these POPSUGAR stories:
- Get Ready to Have Your Taste Buds Tingling With “MasterChef Australia: Secrets & Surprises”
- MasterChef Judge Jock Zonfrillo Explains Why He Carries “Worry Beads” During the Show
- Heartfelt Tributes Pour in Following the Shock Death of “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo
- Meet the Competitors: Here’s Who’s Bringing Their A-Game to “MasterChef: Secrets & Surprises”
- “MasterChef Australia” Has Announced Its New Launch Date
- Is “MasterChef Australia” 2023 on Tonight?
- “MasterChef Australia”: Amy Brings a Mix of Global Flavours to the Kitchen
- ‘Completely Shattered’: “MasterChef Australia” Judge Jock Zonfrillo Dies Aged 46
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Malissa Lives For Good Food and Good Times
- “MasterChef Australia ” 2023: Larissa Is Equipped With Flavours From Around the World
- Will Theo’s Intense Love For Food Send Sparks Flying on “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Brent Is Back and Ready to Take Home the Trophy
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Rue Brings Her Zimbabwean Culture to the Table
- Robbie Brings Rich Culture and History to “MasterChef Australia” 2023
- Rhiannon Is Ready to Take on the “MasterChef Australia” 2023 Challenge
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Antonio Honours His Grandmother’s Legacy
- Andrea Is Bringing His Nonna-Approved Cooking Skills to the “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Here’s How Much the Contestants of “MasterChef Australia” Get Paid During Their Time on the Show
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023: Phil Is a Food and Wine Wiz
- ath Hopes “MasterChef Australia” Will Help Her Build Her Dream Café
- Jessica Brings Nonna’s Recipes to “MasterChef Australia” Kitchen
- Does Grace Have What It Takes to Win “MasterChef Australia”?
- “MasterChef Australia” 2023’s Ralph Hopes to Bring a Taste of Home to the Culinary Contest
- “MasterChef Australia”: Meet Declan, the Youngest Competitor
- “MasterChef Australia”: Alice Brings a Mix of East and West to the Kitchen
- “MasterChef Australia”: Adi Brings Her Diverse Culinary Background to the Competition