“Big Brother Australia”: Minee Is Quite the Conversational Queen
If Minee doesn’t take home the “Big Brother” victory, she’ll probably just win something arguably more important —Australia’s heart. Or perhaps, a new love interest!
The now 22-year-old was once proposed to by her ex-partner, but her belief that she was too young to be married proved a difference in priorities. Minee has since left him in her dust. But according to this single queen, finding love and infatuation in one of her fellow housemates is still on the cards. As they say… if it happens, it happens.
What Does Minee Bring to the “Big Brother” House?
If confidence was a person, it would be Western Australian model, Minee. She’s been in the flood lights since she was a tot and even after experiencing bullying from peers at school, her self love has only grown stronger with age.
Word of warning to the other “Big Brother” housemates — don’t cross her when she’s without a good night’s sleep or on an empty stomach. You might see a different side of Minee that you didn’t expect.
When it comes to her strengths and weaknesses, Minee admits that although she can be a bit gullible, she always tries to see the silver lining, no matter the situation. Her bubbly personality also helps her strike up a conversation with just about anyone. Is there a “Brother Brother” prize for Miss Congeniality?
Tune into “Big Brother Australia” to see if Minee’s confidence can help her take home the win. It airs every night from Monday to Thursday at 7.30pm on 7 and 7plus.
Want more Big Brother goss? Check out the stories below:
- Everyone Who Has Been Evicted From Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders
- Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders: Get to Know Johnson Ashak, a Big Brother Superfan
- Meet the Intruders Set to Shake Things Up on Big Brother: Royalty vs New Contenders
- What Does the Term ‘OG’ Mean on Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders?
- Trevor Butler Won a Million Dollars After Winning Big Brother — Now, He’s Back to Make History
- “Made Me Look Like a Psycho” — Evicted Housemate Josh Slams Big Brother For His Bad Edit
- When Is Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders On? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Layla Subritzky Has Returned to Big Brother Australia — and This Time, She’s In It to Win It
- Farmer Dave Is Back to Win Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders
- The Cast of Big Brother Australia 2022 Features Some Very Familiar Faces
- Where to Follow The Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders Housemates on Instagram
- Take a Look Inside the Brand New Big Brother Australia House
- For Reggie Bird, Life After Big Brother Has Been No Walk in the Park — But She’s Back to Win
- Tully and Drew are Reuniting on Big Brother Australia — Let’s Breakdown Their Relationship
- Big Brother Royalty vs New Contenders: Meet Ex-Model, Josh
- He’s Always Watching, But the Question Is, Who Is the Man Behind Big Brother?