“My Kitchen Rules” Is Set to Bring the Heat With an Exciting New Season
Foodies, rejoice! The highly anticipated new season of “My Kitchen Rules” is set to sizzle our screens later this year. The show, which sees home cooks from across Australia battle it out in their own kitchens for the ultimate culinary crown, has been a fan favourite for over a decade.
This season, we’ll see Manu Feildel and Colin Fassnidge team up as co-hosts and judges. They’ll travel around the country to taste some of the most delicious and innovative home cooking the nation has to offer.
But wait, there’s more! The queen of the kitchen herself, Nigella Lawson, will also be returning to the show as a judge. With these culinary heavyweights at the helm, you know it’s going to be a mouth-watering showdown.
Last season was an absolute smash-hit, pulling in a massive audience of 942,000 viewers. And with Manu, Colin, and Nigella back in action, this season will be even more appetising!
The production is kicking off this weekend, and we can’t wait to witness the delectable dishes the contestants will whip up. From tantalising entrees to mouth-watering mains and scrumptious sweets, it’s going to be a feast for the senses.
“My Kitchen Rules” is coming soon to Channel 7 and 7plus. It’s going to be a culinary extravaganza like no other!
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship