Offset and His Daughters Looked Like Real-Life Royalty at the “The Little Mermaid” Premiere
Offset stepped into the role of a lifetime on May 8: being the King Triton to his daughters’ Princess Ariel! The Migos rapper attended the premiere of “The Little Mermaid” with his two daughters, 8-year-old Kalea Marie Cephus (who he shares with rapper Shya L’Amour) and 4-year-old Kulture Kiari Cephus (his daughter with wife Cardi B).
The rapper looked like royalty, pairing a white jacket with lines of pearls sewn all across the lapels and at the cuffs of his sleeves. He paired that with black jeans and a pair of sleek black gloves. Meanwhile, Kalea and Kulture wore beautiful, matching floor-length gowns fit for princesses. Kalea’s dress was white with black flowers as accents, while her younger sister’s was black with white accents. In addition, the siblings dyed their hair red for the occasion, seemingly in honor of Princess Ariel.
Offset and his daughters looked regal as they walked the carpet hand in hand. Anyone who sees these pictures can probably imagine the gasps of awe and the constant flashing of cameras emitted from the press line as soon as this adorable family hit the carpet.
Check out more photos of Offset, Kalea, and Kulture at the “The Little Mermaid” premiere ahead.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women