- On feuds he has on Celeb Apprentice: "There have been some. Richard Reid and I are very different people. We have some things in common: we’re both extroverted, loud and confident, but I think that’s where it ends. Actually, I don’t think he is confident!
- On his brutal honesty: "I have this thing where a lot of people hate me. I think you either love me or hate me, and I’m so confident and comfortable with who I am that I kind of expose other people’s insecurities. People who maybe are a bit insecure, they feel uncomfortable around me because, I don’t know, I call them out on their bullsh*t. And it’s just how I’d want other people to be with me. I feel as though I’m not insecure about anything because I am quite authentic."
- On if he'd do it again: "If I get fired, I won't do it again. If I win, I think something really bad will happen. I’ll become addicted to winning reality TV shows. Maybe I’ll just get really fat and go on The Biggest Loser, cause I can’t cook, I can’t dance . . . Ha!
- On if he'd apply to be the Bachelor: "Do you know what? I think that’d be a very interesting show, but I don’t think 20 girls are going to line up with me as the prize."
- On if he'd try out for The Bachelorette: "What’s Bachelorette mean?" [After we explained] "Oh yeahhh! That would be great fun! But girls are dumb, they always go for muscles. They don’t go for personality! Girls: go for personality, not f*cking muscles!"
- On what he looks for in a woman: "I’m fussy on personality. I hate girls who have sh*t personalities."
- On his friend Bindi Irwin doing Dancing With the Stars: "Oh my God, so funny. I’m wondering if she’ll ask me to give her any tips on reality TV. I don’t know if she’s that much of a dancer! A lot of people go, 'Oh, is Bindi the real deal?' Because they’re just not used to seeing someone who's that positive. I'm just like, 'Why are people cynical of something so good?' It annoys me."