- Even though she spent all of the last episode tearing him to shreds, Harry manages to get back into Francesca's good graces thanks to some Shibari. Who knew bondage was the way back into someone's heart?
- Lana finally reveals that someone else broke the rules, and Francesca and Hayley are either the worst actors on the face of the planet, or just don't care about getting caught. They are very obviously hiding something and are not-at-all subtle about trying to switch the focus onto Sharron and Rhonda. Come on ladies, if we're gonna be schemers we have to be better than this!
- Sharron's freak-out over being accused of breaking the rules causes Rhonda to confront him about their developing relationship. He says he needs space, but he obviously doesn't know that he's not the only one with sights on Rhonda. Speaking of which . . .
- David and Chloe have a heart-to-heart where she reveals that she can't see them going further. I would argue that they totally have enough chemistry to warrant at least one other date, but the heart (and hormones) wants what it wants. Plus, that leaves both of them free to pursue other people on the island.
- Cue the arrival of Bryce, who reminds me of a tanner Adam Pally and proudly exclaims that he lives on a boat, where he has a lot of sex. Of course, that means absolutely nothing since there's no sex to be had on this island, and Bryce is suitably shaken when he learns the rules from our favourite accountant, Kelz. Bryce says rules are meant to be broken, but not when they're charging $3,000 ($4700 AUD) for kisses, Love Boat!
Too Hot to Handle: 52 Unfiltered Thoughts I Had Watching Netflix's Horniest Reality Show originally posted on POPSUGAR Entertainment