- David and Rhonda have a date in which they admit that they have true, romantic feelings towards one another. This encourages David to talk to Sharron, to whom he opens up about his feelings for Rhonda. Sharron is upset, telling David that he "sneaked" him, but honestly, the other man isn't in the wrong here. Sharron asked Rhonda to give him space and couldn't open up to her. It wasn't until he saw another man being interested in her that he started taking her seriously. David, who's been honest with everyone about everything from the beginning, obviously has no issues with being open with Rhonda. He doesn't need time to figure out if he wants more with her: he's ready to pursue their connection. But more importantly, when did I get so invested in these people's relationships?!
- David elects to back down from his budding relationship with Rhonda and let Sharron move forward with her. The latter does, inviting her on a date and telling her that he wants to work on being more open with her. Rhonda accepts Sharron back with open arms and the duo gets the first green light from their watches, leading to a steamy kiss. It's sweet, but I wonder what would have happened if Rhonda had time to choose between her beaus rather than them deciding for her.
- "Sharonda" scores a night in a private suite and of course, they break a whole bunch of rules. Lana itemises their activities for the group (viewers will just have to guess because it all gets bleeped out) and costs the group $16,000 ($25,000 AUD). But hey, they didn't go all the way, so, growth!
- Harry b*tches about Kelz to Sharron, because he doesn't understand how physics works and that Kelz has enough muscle to bench press two of him. When the two confront one another, it's nothing but a d*ck measuring contest that makes both men look like children. Thankfully, they later attend a workshop that forces them to open up to one another and make nice. With lots of mud!
- Somehow, Francesca ends up being the one to ask forgiveness from Harry, even though he's been a verifiable doucheweasel about everything since they first kissed one another. They agree to make an honest go of their relationship and get the green light to make out again. I'm confused and frankly disappointed that Francesca went back to him. I guess his self-proclaimed "boyfriend d*ck" is worth all that drama.
Too Hot to Handle: 52 Unfiltered Thoughts I Had Watching Netflix's Horniest Reality Show originally posted on POPSUGAR Entertainment