- As the end draws near, the couples start solidifying and growing closer. But that also means they keep spending that prize money! David and Lydia spend three grand for a kiss and Francesca and Harry land in hot water by costing the group another $6,000 ($9400 AUD) with some oral action. By this point, the duo has collectively cost the group over thirty grand.
- Considering the circumstances, Lana decides that the group will get a chance to win back the money if Harry and Francesca can spend another night in the private suite without having sex. No one believes they'll be able to make it the whole night, and to be fair, it's not as if they're given any reason to trust them. They're incredibly eager for one another, to a possibly concerning degree. But to everyone's surprise, the two emerge from the suite having had no sexual contact and the pot goes back up to $75,000 ($118,000 AUD).
- The group goes through another emotionally revealing workshop, that only serves to show how much Kori and Madison haven't been showing any growth. (To be honest, I forgot Madison was around half of the time: she doesn't seem to do much.) This leads to them getting the boot from the island, which is brutal considering how close they were to winning a piece of the pie. But as Chloe says, "less people more money!"
- Harry and Francesca make some cross-global plans to visit one another as Rhonda introduces Sharron to her son. It feels a little early for it since they've only been dating like, a week, and this is her son. But you know, love follows its own rules and whatnot.
- In the end, everyone comes out a winner, though I would have gladly watched Francesca and Harry duel Sharron and Rhonda in a sword fight for the money. It's really sweet to see how everyone has grown emotionally and made connections with one another that aren't just romantic. Of course, this is the part where everyone is making promises that they'll carry these lessons into their real lives. I doubt all of them will completely change their ways, but dear god I really hope they change something, because the level of horniness that began in that house is distressing.
- If this doesn't inspire you to watch the show, I'm not sure what on earth would. Grab some chocolate-covered strawberries and press play, you naughty little possums!
Too Hot to Handle: 52 Unfiltered Thoughts I Had Watching Netflix's Horniest Reality Show originally posted on POPSUGAR Entertainment