Reese Witherspoon Makes First Public Appearance Since Announcing Her Divorce
Reese Witherspoon stepped out for the Los Angeles premiere of her new series, “The Last Thing He Told Me,” on April 13, nearly three weeks after she and husband Jim Toth announced their divorce. Dressed in a black sparkly dress, Witherspoon was all smiles as she posed for photos with the show’s cast and crew, including Jennifer Garner, author Laura Dave, and showrunner Josh Singer (who is also Dave’s husband).
Witherspoon, 47, and Toth, 52, were married for almost 12 years before announcing their split on March 24. In a since-deleted Instagram post, Witherspoon wrote, “We have some personal news to share… It is with a great deal of care and consideration that we have made the difficult decision to divorce. We have enjoyed so many wonderful years together and are moving forward with deep love, kindness and mutual respect for everything we have created together.”
Witherspoon’s work life remains busy as ever. She and Hello Sunshine also produced Hulu’s “Tiny Beautiful Things,” which premiered earlier this April, and March’s “Daisy Jones & the Six.” In February, she wrapped production on the third season of “The Morning Show,” which she stars in alongside Jennifer Aniston.
See photos from Witherspoon’s night out ahead!
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women