“Yellowstone” Stars Ryan Bingham and Hassie Harrison Confirm Romance: “I Love You, Cowboy”
“Yellowstone” stars Ryan Bingham and Hassie Harrison are officially dating and sparks are quite literally flying. Bingham broke the news on April 12 when he posted an Instagram photo of himself and Harrison kissing in front of a bonfire, captioning it, “More than a spark 🔥.” “I love you, cowboy,” Harrison replied in the comments.
Rumors about the duo first began to swirl in March when Bingham commented “Happy Birthday HH” on one of Harrison’s Instagram reels. Bingham, 42, shares three kids with his ex-wife Anna Axster, whom he split from in 2021. Meanwhile, 33-year-old Harrison dated “One Tree Hill” Austin Nichols through 2020.
Bingham, a Grammy-winning musician in real life, plays ranch hand and musician Walker in “Yellowstone.” He made his debut on the show in the first season and became a series regular in season four. Meanwhile, Harrison, who plays ranch hand Laramie, joined in season three.
The show is currently in the midst of its fifth season, with new episodes set to premiere this summer, but reports that star Kevin Costner might be leaving the show have thrown the series’ fate into question. In February, Deadline reported that Costner could be exiting due to scheduling conflicts and his desire to work on other projects. However, at the time, Paramount+ told the outlet in a statement that they “have no news to report” about Costner’s potential departure and added that, “Kevin Costner is a big part of Yellowstone and we hope that’s the case for a long time to come.”
“Yellowstone,” which follows a family who owns one of the largest cattle ranches in the United States, has inspired several spinoffs, including Tim McGraw and Faith Hill‘s “1883,” Helen Mirren and Harrison Ford‘s “1923,” and “6666.” Matthew McConaughey is also set to star in another currently untitled spinoff, per The Hollywood Reporter.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship
- Elvis Presley’s Dating History Includes So Many Famous Women