What Sally Obermeder Brings to “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
One of the ladies joining the cast of “The Real Housewives of Sydney” is none other than Sally Obermeder.
Her 15-year television career has seen her interviewing renowned figures like Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, and Hugh Jackman on “Today Tonight”. Sally’s latest adventure, joining the cast of “The Real Housewives of Sydney”, brings a whole different level of drama into the mix.
Get to Know Sally Obermeder on “The Real Housewives of Sydney”
Although Sally’s no stranger to the world of television, having started her career as a reporter and host, she’s back with a bang. Now a devoted wife and mother of two young girls, Sally masterfully juggles the daily commitments of family and work. She’s a true example of resilience, as she bounced back with unwavering determination after life threw her a curveball in the form of a breast cancer diagnosis.
Determined to make a positive impact, Sally now dedicates herself to helping countless people with their health. Alongside her sister Maha and her CEO husband, she’s become a key figure in the thriving wellness brand, Swiish. Sally’s zest for life shines through, as she embraces each day to the fullest.
Nestled in the bustling beachside suburbs of Sydney, Sally remains physically and socially active. She’s not one to rock the boat; instead, her friends cherish her calm wisdom and her infectious belly laugh, always ready to lift the mood whenever drama threatens to bring them down.
Want some entertainment stories? Click through the articles below:
- What the Cast of “Gossip Girl” Have Been Up to Since the Show Ended
- 15 Essential “Grey’s Anatomy” Episodes For Meredith-and-Derek Fans
- 30 Women-Led Movies Streaming on Netflix Now
- All of Millie Bobby Brown’s TV and Movie Roles Over the Past Decade
- The ’90s It Girls You Wanted (and Still Kind of Want) to Be
- 11 Epic and Unforgettable Love Triangles in TV History
- Inside Flavor Flav and Taylor Swift’s Unexpected Yet Delightful Friendship